Sunday, March 17, 2013

LPA

Low Pressure Area

  • Today I Learned that low-pressure arealow or depression, is a region where the atmospheric pressure is lower than that of surrounding locations. Low-pressure systems form under areas of wind divergence which occur in upper levels of the troposphere. The formation process of a low-pressure area is known as cyclogenesis
  • Learning about this phenomenon is important because an LPA is a sign that there will be a storm or typhoon when the LPA is strong. It's important because it help's us to be aware of the incoming storm.
  • On a larger scale, I will share my learning's about this phenomenon to others because I want them to have knowledge with this. I know they already learn few about this, but I want to expand their information about this topic.
  • I need to know more about this phenomenon because it may help me, or student that will get Meteorologist which can be a historical to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment