Tuesday, July 31, 2012

La Niña

La Niña

  • Today I learned that  La Niña is a coupled ocean-atmosphere phenomenon that is the counterpart of El Niño as part of the broader El Niño-Southern Oscillation climate pattern.
  • I will apply my learnings about this phenomenon in terms when there is a strong rainy season I can prepare the things needed outside the house.
  • Learning about this phenomenon is important because we can prepare and clean our waterways before it comes so that it wiill prevent the flood.
  • On a larger scale, I will share my learnings about this phenomenon to others because I want them to prepare for themselves and to survive for their own lives.
  • I need to know more about  the effects of this phenomenon on our daily lives for us to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment