Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tropical Cyclone

Tropical Cyclone


  • Today I learned that tropical cyclone is a storm system characterized by a low-pressure center and numerous thunderstorms that produce strong winds and heavy rain. 
  • I will apply my learnings about this phenomenon in case that it occurs we're ready about that strong wind and heavy rain.
  • Learning about this phenomenon is important because knowing this, is important to us, to our lives, so we can prepare on it.
  • On a larger scale, I will share my learnings about this phenomenon to others because I want to work for theirselves to survive, but if only they can't that's the time to help.
  • I need to know more about this phenomenon so that it can improve my knowledge about this and to study



















No comments:

Post a Comment